[squeak-dev] Re: Funding

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Mon Apr 7 20:03:38 UTC 2008

Well that seems reasonable first world rates. Recall Tim and I just
came off the Sophie project where we had a budget in those figures,
don't forget all the stuff that has to be done, documentation, art
work, mantis, VM work, image cleanup, releases etc etc etc.  Well let
alone website, advertising, trade shows etc....

Today there are 4,099 entries in Mantis on Sophie, yet it's a *much*
smaller scope than Squeak. So if one had *real* feature, problem, etc
tracking for Squeak
how big do you think the mountain would be.

--
=
=