[squeak-dev] [ANN] Stable 3.10 Universe finished

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 05:53:35 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 12:48 PM, Germán Arduino <garduino at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, will try asap.
>
> The another question I was asking for is related to you previous comment:
>
> >  Can the 3.10 Release Team release a new version with an up to date
>  >  universe please?
>
> What means to publish a new version with the up to date Universe? May be I
> can help.

Lex has just created a Universe (set of packages) for 3.10. However,
the current 3.10 image points to the Development Universe, not the one
made specifically for 3.10. I was asking if a new 3.10 release could
be made to point to the new universe.

--
Damien Cassou
Peter von der Ahé: «I'm beginning to see why Gilad wished us good