[squeak-dev] new display driver for Syllable

Ted Bracht ted at tedbracht.co.uk
Tue Apr 8 08:39:35 UTC 2008

Hi Kelly,

--- In squeak at yahoogroups.com, Kelly Wilson <wilsonkk at ...> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> I recently ported squeak to Syllable OS

I was about to send a post to this group asking what the best OS would
be for an old laptop that I want to just use for Squeak. It seems that
you found the answer for me.

I haven't tried Syllable on that laptop yet but it looks to fit the
bill. I saw that you posted in the Squeak-vm group that you sloved the
video problem. What is the status of the port now? Will you be making
it available for general release? Would you like an alpha-tester ;-)

Thanks

Ted