Stuff from Sophie was Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Funding

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Tue Apr 8 09:18:04 UTC 2008

I tried to install Rome in a new image, but failed because of
dependencies I could not figure out.
I loaded the Rome-* packages one after the other and I also loaded
FreeType from source.impara.de but I still cannot load Rome-Fonts
because it depends on the class FreetypeFont. Also, RomeBalloonCanvas
has references to CIdentityTransform, CMatrixTransform etc. which are
used for the demos.

Did anybody manage to load Rome in a fresh image? Or is there a loader
that would do this automatically? (How is the whole Sophie project
loaded?)

Cheers,
Adrian