[squeak-dev] how to load seaside 2.9?

Nevin Pratt nevin at bountifulbaby.com
Tue Apr 8 22:47:08 UTC 2008

Brett Kosinski wrote:
>>  And that still leaves me scratching my head about the version in some of my
>> older images, because they don't show the version on the config/dispatcher
>> page like that.
>>

> So does that mean  SeasidePlatformSupport>>#versionString doesn't
> exist, either? (can you tell I don't have an older image lying
> around?)
>
> Brett.

Nope, no SeasidePlatformSupport>>#versionString method, either.

It's an image I did some work in some months ago, in a Squeak 3.8
image.  I believe the image was taken from the official Seaside site
around, oh, I think November 2006.

Any way, it's no big deal.  I was just curious if there was a way to
tell the version.  It's not worth spending any time on.

Nevin