[squeak-dev] Re: OBSystemBrowser [was: Mantis 7008: 3.10 dev - 'toggle break on entry' is not available in default System Browser method pane]

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Fri Apr 11 17:33:53 UTC 2008

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:16:21 +0200, Damien Cassou wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 6:38 PM, Klaus D. Witzel wrote:
>>  I don't know. I'm frightened when the very first menu item in a browser
>> offers "remove (x)" or when alt-b on a class name in the annotation text
>> DNUs but, I'm also not the typical OB user.
>

> Both of these bugs have just been corrected by David Röthlisberger.

FWIW, both issues where communicated to David before they have been
mentioned here in squeak-dev (alt-b was referred to in another context).
Thank you David for your fixes.

So all I can say now is, thank you very much Damien for putting them also
on Mantis and, for your continued valuable support of the Squeak tools in
your fine Squeak-dev .images.

/Klaus