[squeak-dev] Squeak 3.10 and Whisker (new tree view)

Flying Dutchman ted at tedbracht.co.uk
Thu Apr 17 13:53:56 UTC 2008

Hi,
I've tried to install Whisker in a 3.10 image, but found that the new
tree view cuts the text of the items in the tree. This makes Whisker
unusable. I tried different fonts but that does not seem to make any
difference.
Anybody else noticed it? Can I do something about it, should I install
something additional? Can I revert back to the 3.9 tree view?
Thanks
Ted