[squeak-dev] Squeak 3.10 and Whisker (new tree view)

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 17 14:13:58 UTC 2008

This is due to a discrepancy between WhiskerListItemMorph and
IndentingListItemMorph modified by UI Enhancements.

A workaround is to remove the #drawToggleOn:in: method from
WhiskerListItemMorph and to append

	self extent: self minWidth @ self minHeight

to the end of #initWithContents:prior:forList:indentLevel:

Gary