[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] SqueakPeople Certifications

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 13:10:05 UTC 2008

Yes, agree, may be with more free time, but I should save all the data at
specific dates, I'm not doing that now. Only reading the web page and saving
the current content to show the records sorted by certification and saving
the summary of # of people by certification.

Don't promise nothing, but....who know....

2008/4/18, Gary Chambers <gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com>:

>  Would, of course, be nice to have a "difference" view showing the
> migrations betweeen levels. Also a summary of "new-entrants" etc.
>
> Gary

Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz
http://www.arsol.net