[squeak-dev] talk on Newspeak online

Marcel Weiher marcel.weiher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 19:01:18 UTC 2008

On Apr 17, 2008, at 23:42 , Michael Haupt wrote:

> Gilad Bracha's talk on the Newspeak language (which he gave at the
> Hasso-Plattner-Institut in Potsdam, Germany on March 11) is now online
> at http://www.tele-task.de/page50_lecture3490.html.

Despite what the error messages say, the problem with the video on Mac
OS X does not appear to be the format, but the network connection.  I
had the same error message others reported and now I am in a different
(network) environment and the talk plays just fine.  (I guess it's
possible that when the network connection fails, it retries in some
unsupported format...)

Marcel