[squeak-dev] Name that package

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Apr 24 09:13:38 UTC 2008

El 4/23/08 8:55 PM, "Nick Brown" <maillist at bredon-gill.demon.co.uk>
escribió:

> Hello folks. First post by me here in a good few years.
>
> I saw a mention here a few weeks or months ago of a new package which
> appeared to be an alternative to using FileDirectory and
> DirectoryEntry classes to look at the contents of folders on disk.
> ISTR an example which allowed folders to be searched recursively.
>
> Of course, now I've got some time to play with it, I can't remember
> what the dratted thing is called. I've looked through all the [ann]
> posts back to the start of the year, and of course searching for words
> like 'file', 'directory' and so on only turns up a million or so
> messages. Also had a look on SqueakMap and SqueakSource, in case
> anything jogged my memory, but no luck.
>
> Can anyone remind me of the name of the package, or better yet post a
> link?
>
> Thanks muchly,
> Nick

I don't know which package you look, but Fileman of Masashi Umezawa is a
very good alternative to FileDirectory and friends in "normal" images.
So look for the right version for you in SqueakMap
http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/packagesbyname
Or directly in http://squeaksource.blueplane.jp/FileMan.html

Edgar