[squeak-dev] Update Stream Gone? Replaced with Sapphire? What?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu Apr 24 13:54:05 UTC 2008

Dear Edgar
I thought that you would have been a bit more trusting people that did
much more than
the average in the past for Smalltalk. But this does not count nowadays
You could have  proposed to look for the updates.list files that I
incidently destroy. But I found it on my disc and I
already replace it on the server.

Thanks for your so friendly reaction. This is a gift from you.

Stef

PS: just a side note
	first your work is MIT so you do not have control with it
	second do not worry I will never steal your "work"