[squeak-dev] Re: German: please explain yourself

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 16:07:49 UTC 2008

I wasn't talking about Stef nor other people in particular. I respect a lot
the work of Stef and the work of all the people that contributes with
Squeak. May be my English don't help to express myself properly.

What I want to comment can't be focused on Stef because he isn't on the IRC
regularly. I meant that in last times I was seeing on IRC very passionate
discussions, trying to imposse things, instead of trying to find a common
benefit.

Examples: a lot, and honestly I prefer not name none, but each person should
know what was saying and the logs are on place to read.

Then, my other paragraph in the "problematic" mails was meaning that, in my
humble opinion and as I already commented before, the Board should take
action/control/participation on the releases and, in summary, about the
status of the downloads of Squeak, our main asset.

Hope this explain myself better.