[squeak-dev] Update Stream Gone? Replaced with Sapphire? What?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Apr 24 21:50:03 UTC 2008

El 4/24/08 12:08 PM, "Matthew Fulmer" <tapplek at gmail.com> escribió:

> Contributions are valuable. They are not crap. Do not call them
> such.

I don't think any in Squeak or any honest contribution is crap.
But if you read this list , you could see some think this way.
Remember they said Nebraska is crap.
Still my students open wide his eyes showing how in 3.10 people could
connect two others computers and send simple morphs...

> Nobody here has this attitude. Please stop accusing people of
> bad motives. You are hurting people by saying things like this.
> Please stop

Well , I finish this. No point as bad players continue his ways and I can't
do nothing to change.