[squeak-dev] Update Stream Gone? Replaced with Sapphire? What?

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 22:25:52 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 06:50:03PM -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> El 4/24/08 12:08 PM, "Matthew Fulmer" <tapplek at gmail.com> escribi?:
>
> > Contributions are valuable. They are not crap. Do not call them
> > such.
>
> I don't think any in Squeak or any honest contribution is crap.
> But if you read this list , you could see some think this way.
> Remember they said Nebraska is crap.

Nobody thinks "Nebraska is crap". Some have observed that
Nebraska does not currently work in 3.10, or that Nebraska would
be more appropriate as an add-on package, but that is not the
same as saying "It is crap". Don't take value judgments too
seriously. As the English saying goes: "One man's trash is
another man's treasure"

> Well , I finish this. No point as bad players continue his ways and I can't
> do nothing to change.

I don't believe we have these "bad players" of which you speak.
Try to view people in a more positive light. People are usually
nicer if you assume they are nice.