[squeak-dev] Re: Where can I find details on the Squeak image format?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Apr 25 11:04:03 UTC 2008

El 4/25/08 7:15 AM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> escribió:

> On 25.04.2008, at 12:07, Robert Wierschke wrote:
>
>> Sorry but is "Interpreter" the correct name? I can't find such a
>> class in my Squeak 3.9, Squeak 3.9 dev or my old Squeak 2.2 image.
>>
>> 2008/4/25 Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>:
>>
>> See Interpreter>>writeImageFile:
>

> It's in the VMMaker package now. 2.2 should have it though, unless it
> was stripped out.
>
> - Bert -

I add VMMaker (of 3.8) in the FunSqueak.6 (3.10 based) image, but no
extensive test, only the packages load and seems to work.
So here you could have some for play and send feedback.

Anyway , IMHO driving other image only could work if the target image is
very small.

Maybe Pavel kernel is a good candidate...
Or the Dan mini 2.2

Edgar