[squeak-dev] Re: Process bug introduced in 3.10

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Apr 27 19:45:36 UTC 2008

bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk wrote:
> I'm not convinced this is a new bug with 3.10. It feels similar to
> something I've encountered earlier. It is happening frequently in
> 3.10 but not in 3.9.

Can you at least describe the kind of problem you are seeing? It seems
to me that we're all just fishing in the dark because you're just saying
"there is a problem somewhere" but nobody knows what they're looking for
so Igors and my posts are all perfectly applicable to what we observe
but may have nothing to do with what you're looking for.

Cheers,
   - Andreas