[squeak-dev] PlusTools and Tweak

David Faught dave.faught at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 14:57:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm a little confused.  I'm toying with PlusTools, which is based on
ToolBuilder, which should make them a common, UI-independent set of
development tools.  Ideally, the PlusTools would work the same under
MVC, Morphic, and Tweak.  But I see many things in PlusTools that
reference an instance of SystemNavigation, which appears to be largely
oriented to Morphic.  If I were serious about pursuing this avenue,
should I be removing references to systemNavigation from PlusTools
(and replacing with what?), or should I be changing SystemNavigation
to be more independent of Morphic and work better with PlusTools?  Is
there a more UI-independent version of the functions provided by
SystemNavigation somewhere else that I'm missing, or is that really
what I should be developing?

Thanks for your input.

Dave