[squeak-dev] SqueakPeople move to DabbleDB ?

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 15:26:04 UTC 2008

> Interesting idea. The interesting algorithm in SqP is the flow algorithm
> that decides when the certifications of a person are sufficient to actually
> give him the status.

I really fin this kind of model interesting, but actually I don't see
where are the subtleties of such an algorithm.

I have 5 votes as apprentice and one as Journeyer
... and my status is journeyer which is not logic to me (and not true too ;) )!

Does somebody have any clue on how this algorithm behave !
To me it's as simple as
status = better vote whatever the status of the votant is...

so, I guess I miss something, otherwise this kind of model is far too
simple... is it this site (http://people.squeakfoundation.org/) ?

Thanks

Cédrick