[squeak-dev] [ANN] Diff Tools

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue Apr 29 16:52:16 UTC 2008

You asumption is right. I'm using other processes in that image but they are not
supposed to do things with UI. Those images has seaside and rST which are
process intensive and in development there are a lot of using debugger. I'm
feeling that change of UI no UI process is "making noise" there.

Sebastian Sastre