[squeak-dev] SqueakPeople move to DabbleDB ?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Apr 29 19:14:36 UTC 2008

There is also the article, diary (blog), and project features.

The article and diary features could be combined into one of course:
allow comments to be added to diary entries, allow diary entries to be
shown on the front page if both desired and the poster is of sufficient
certification.

The project feature really could be moved to SqueakSource or even
SqueakMap where the projects are already listed.  What would be nice is
for a users to have a way to express an interest in a project from the
level of say, 'curious', to 'user', to interested developer or
participant.  Having it linked into the certifications though is useful.

I would like to correct Karl and say that I myself have recently added
functionality to SqP including some support for the election team to
make it easier to get a valid voter list, the ability to change your
password, and the ability to request a password reset.

Ken