[squeak-dev] building Hydra

Tom Rushworth tom_rushworth at mac.com
Tue Apr 29 22:09:10 UTC 2008

For InterlockedCompareExchange:

    Mac - look in /Developer/SDKs/*/usr/include/libkern/OSAtomic.h for
       OSAtomicCompareAndSwap32(___)
    and friends.

    Linux - last I looked (fall 2007) you pretty much had to roll
your own,
    since it isn't a standard library function.  I googled and
    found someone's inline asm code for a compare and swap.  I
    can't find where I put it at the moment, you can probably
    find it just as easily googling for it yourself.

No idea about ioWakeUp().

--
Tom Rushworth