[squeak-dev] [ANN] Diff Tools

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 30 10:25:39 UTC 2008

Though it doesn't address the root cause of the problem you are having, the
following is a modification we use for deployment images "just in case":

In MouseOverEventHandler

noticeMouseOver: aMorph event: anEvent
	"Remember that the mouse is currently over some morph"

	leftMorphs ifNil: [^nil]. "handle non-synced error case"
	(leftMorphs includes: aMorph)
		ifTrue:[leftMorphs remove: aMorph]
		ifFalse:[enteredMorphs nextPut: aMorph].
	overMorphs nextPut: aMorph.

As for the root cause, do you use eCompletion? I have found many, many event
handlers hanging around (in EventManager) that has caused us problems with
Shout in the past.

Regards,
Gary