[squeak-dev] [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] August 2008 versions

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 19:10:33 UTC 2008

Hi Igor,

thanks for the feedback As one can see in the poll
http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=9y9r6nr2imci8g38, most
users wanted to see NiceFonts installed by default. That's what I did,
knowing it was imperfect. I asked author of NiceFonts (Juan Vuletich)
for help but he doesn't have much time. I can't fix these problems
myself.

If someone wants to help, changeset is at:
http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev/fonts/.
If you want to vote for the removal of this package, please do.

If you have any opinion, it's the right place :-). Thank you very much
for your feedback.

--
Damien Cassou
Peter von der Ahé: «I'm beginning to see why Gilad wished us good