[squeak-dev] [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] August 2008 versions

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 20:07:07 UTC 2008

2008/8/4 Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com>:
> Hi Igor,
>
> thanks for the feedback As one can see in the poll
> http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=9y9r6nr2imci8g38, most
> users wanted to see NiceFonts installed by default. That's what I did,
> knowing it was imperfect. I asked author of NiceFonts (Juan Vuletich)
> for help but he doesn't have much time. I can't fix these problems
> myself.

I think people will reconsider after take a look on it :)
Changing fonts requires not only a technical expertise , but a
designer's as well
- to choose a set of default fonts and their styles, which looking nice
- make sure that used combination of different styles/sized not turns
a display into a mess.

> If someone wants to help, changeset is at:
> http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev/fonts/.
> If you want to vote for the removal of this package, please do.

I don't see an option how to vote for removal.
There are only two options: yes (checked) and non-checked.

Is there a way to make a 3 options choice:
- yay
- nay
- undecided
?