[squeak-dev] About controlling debugger popping up

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 5 16:42:48 UTC 2008

We use Preferences>>disableProgrammerFacilities (modified in UI Enhancements
to disable halos et., elsewhere modified to preserve cut/copy/paste shortcut
keys).

Also sets the default ToolSet to nil meaning unhandled errors get handled by
a popup dialog (though generally unsuccessful at resuming from there :-) ).

ToolSet might be the best place to start for you.

Regards, Gary.