[squeak-dev] Re: About controlling debugger popping up

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Aug 5 17:54:39 UTC 2008

Well people won't give you even an email address. This unfortunate
breaks part of the problem question answer cycle. Although we might
push all the stacks for all the processes and most of the data values,
that sometimes only shows: Gee how did they do that, but then you have
no way to ask what they were doing...  Suggestions on how to entice
that information out of a user is welcome.