[squeak-dev] Box-Admins Team Report for July, 2008

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 01:48:16 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 6:55 PM, Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:

> I want to thank the community for the monetary support needed to fund
> the box and remind them that the bills continue to appear and that
> you can currently contribute to the hosting bills by going to
>
> http://www.squeak.org/Foundation/SupportSqueak/
>
> and purchasing a Squeak badge. Note that a donation here may be used for
> other Squeak Foundation services including but not limited to
> development, development infrastructure, and promotion of Squeak.

Good information to post might be how much the bills are, how much you are
getting, and how "for only $1.00 month you too can...!"

Although, it would be great to be able to afford "open-mouthed stares!"

Anyway, a nice control chart showing the [undoubtedly] rising costs would
certainly persuade some more folks?  I honestly never even thought about how
you did this before; I think I thought it was all volunteer/donated
services...

Take care,

Rob