[squeak-dev] Squeak leadership meeting 6 Aug 2008

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Aug 9 17:37:59 UTC 2008

Present were  craig, randal, tim, yoshiki, with technical help in Qwaq
Forum matters from Andreas and Josh. The Forum stuff works quite well.
Randal did not sing for us this time but instead beat our avatars with
a wall.

1. website; We agreed that Janko's proposal would be accepted. (Igor
subsequently added his agreement via email).
2. licensing; still no contact with Ward Cunningham nor Andy Greenberg
wrt re-licensing paperwork. Since Andy wrote a considerable portion of
the CCodeGenerator and related classes for plugins, this is quite
important.
	- Also noted wrt this subject: we still need notices on SqSrc, MC,
Mantis about contributions, pointing out that they *must* be MIT or we
can't accept them for inclusion in the core

tim
Useful random insult:- If he were any more stupid, he'd have to be
watered twice a week.