[squeak-dev] A website to communicate about Smalltalk companies

Merik Voswinkel macmerik at xs4all.com
Sat Aug 9 22:44:05 UTC 2008

We are happy to fund and host a independent new domain and non-profit
server for the next couple of years.
With facilities to update like a (moderated and unmoderated) wiki. And
a mirror for smalltalk.org and ESUG.
This should be the most open en neutral way to do it, no favoritism,
especially not from us, the funders.