[squeak-dev] [ANN] Monticello 2.0.20

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 06:16:42 UTC 2008

> Here's a strategy that I think would work to allow networked
>  collaboration with MC2 in its current state.  Colin, let me know if
>  I'm making any faulty assumptions here or misremembering how MC2
>  works.

Ok, that makes sense for a company. What about projects like Seaside
or OB where there are numerous developers that frequently change?

A related question is if there is anything in place that prevents .mcr
files from corruption when are accessed concurrently. I imagine that
you could keep the repository files on a shared drive somewhere.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli