[squeak-dev] How to find...?

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Thu Aug 21 15:45:00 UTC 2008

At Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:45:46 -0500,
Ken Causey wrote:

> On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 20:51 -0700, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
> > At Wed, 20 Aug 2008 18:55:56 -0500,
> > Ken Causey wrote:

> > > I can sort of help regarding 'YE'.
> >
> >   The question is still about "how to find" such a change.
>
> I'm sorry I'm still confused.  What do you mean by 'such a change'?

  I meant that "a changeset" that has the preamble where I "might be
able to find that information in the MC repository".  how do I find in
the MC repository which version contains the changeset with a method
with, say, 'ASF'?

> >   Hmm, I wonder why the version in the OLPC image is older and all
> > with Leandro's initials...
>
> Uhm, I may be confused again, or maybe I confused you.  I did not mean
> to imply that Scott is the only contributor to SkipList, Leandro
> Caniglia is certainly another major contributor and Stephane and Tom
> Koenig have also contributed.  Both of them have signed the agreement
> though and so there are no concerns regarding the licensing, at least.

  Sure.  I understand that you didn't imply that Scott is the only
contributor.  I had a wrong sense that we hevested Scott's change by
3.8.

-- Yoshiki