[squeak-dev] How to find...?

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Thu Aug 21 20:20:43 UTC 2008

At Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:56:17 -0500,
Ken Causey wrote:

> OK, so I think we've done everything we can for the list below, at least
> until we get some feedback from some other people.  Are there any others
> that still need searching out?

  Not limited to the 3.9 era, here are the list I still have question
marks in the Etoys image.

'ag'		   '?'
'cE'		   '?'
'chronograph'	   '?'
'de'		   '?'
'drm'		   '?'
'jj'		   '?'
'jp'		   '?'
'm'		   '?'
'md\'		   '?'
'pad'		   '?'
'to'		   '?'

and there are others:

'abc'              '?'
'edt'              '?'
'EP'               '?'
'EW'               '?'
'MM'               'marca?'
'mm'               '?'
'NDCC'             '?'
'squeak'           '?'
'tm'               '?'
'tp'               '?'

Come to think of it, 'jp' should be Jens Uwe Pipka.

  Among others, I really would like to get the agreements from Richard
Harmon, Sames and 'jp'.  Antony told me that Sames has an email
address at Cincom.  Does anybody commutes to the same office with him
or such?

  I searched Richard Harmon on Skype and got several hits.  I might
solicit and ask one by one if one of them is the ANSI compatibility
and ScaledDecimal Richard Harmon.

-- Yoshiki