[squeak-dev] How to find...?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Aug 22 20:49:33 UTC 2008

Oh, and let me add that it is my understanding, and please correct me if
I'm wrong, that even between the times that sources were condensed and
new .sources files were issued, the changes themselves were condensed
and the version history was pruned within the changes file itself.  My
point being that I'm not aware of any single file, or relatively small
number of files that truly represents all contributors.  In fact I doubt
any such thing exists even if you took into account all the .sources
files and all the .changes files that were ever released because at some
point and time a condensation was done during a release, I strongly
suspect.

Ken