[squeak-dev] How to find...?

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Fri Aug 22 23:59:03 UTC 2008

> > 'chronograph'               '?'
>
> I'm unable to find this in any update or sources file.

  It is in the squeakland.org stream and I am almost certain who it
is.

> > 'drm'              '?'
>
> I'm also unable to find these initials.

  This is in the Connectors package and I still couldn't find out.

> > 'jj'               '?'
>
> Mathew and Jecel have been investigating this one.  This seems to appear
> only in cases where John Maloney (jm) also appears and only on one date
> (10/20/97) for a period of little more than an hour.  And it is noted
> that 'm' is very close to 'j' on the keyboard, so maybe this is a typo?
> Additionally Jecel notes that in cases where a method with 'jj' initials
> appears in 1.31, the same method appears in 1.23 unchanged but with
> author initials of 'jm'.

  I would think it was John, too.

> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2008-August/131049.html
>
> Yoshiki theorized this is Pierre-Andre Dreyfuss.

  It is sure that that was him.

Did we found out who 'to' was?  (MethodDictionary>>do: and we don't
need the method, actually.)

-- Yoshiki