[squeak-dev] How to find...?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Aug 23 01:19:38 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-22 at 16:59 -0700, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
> > > 'chronograph'               '?'
> >
> > I'm unable to find this in any update or sources file.
>
>   It is in the squeakland.org stream and I am almost certain who it
> is.

Matthew Fulmer collected the squeakland and tinlizzie update streams and
now I find 'chronograph', interestingly enough all of the methods are
time related.

Examples

1150MrgWsClock-ka.cs:
"Change Set:            MrgWsClock-ka
Date:                   20 December 2006
Author:                 Kazuhiro Abe

1124Ws20051002.cs:
"Change Set:            Ws20051002
Date:                   2 October 2005
Author:                 Kazuhiro Abe and Tetsuya Hayashi

> Did we found out who 'to' was?  (MethodDictionary>>do: and we don't
> need the method, actually.)

Not much luck here, this method appears first in 1.3 it seems with these
author initials in the original version and we can't find any changesets
or release notes with more information back that far (the very changeset
in the update stream is for 1.31).

Ken