[squeak-dev] How to find...?

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Aug 24 08:30:21 UTC 2008

On 23.08.2008, at 00:08, Ken Causey wrote:

> On Fri, 2008-08-22 at 14:50 -0700, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
>> At Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:35:20 -0500,
>> Ken Causey wrote:

>>> 'cE'
>>>
>>> Occurs in update
>>>
>>> http://ftp.squeak.org/updates/5683Tests-md.cs
>>
>>  Yes.  But I haven't found the BaseImage tests package on SqueakMap.
>> Do you have any idea where it is?
>
> No, but maybe Marcus can enlighten us.

The story back then was that I took all existing tests in the image
(SUnit and others).
These I put into a dedicated Tests package (that I could add tests to
without having to
wait for a change to be harvested, which did have a huge backlog back
then).

At some point later it was decided that tests need to be close to the
code, so the tests package
was incorparated into the image again.

So the tests changeset does contain methods that where orinally in the
image, ad-hoc tests from the image
converted to sunit and new tests collected from the mailinglist.

I do not have a list of people who contributed, nor a garantee of the
licenese (just like with the squeak image).

	Marcus

Marcus Denker  --  denker at iam.unibe.ch
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~denker