[squeak-dev] ESUG conference 2008 started

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Mon Aug 25 07:44:30 UTC 2008

Dear Smalltalkers,

The ESUG conference at Amsterdam (The Netherlands) is started. We have
171 registered people. This our new record, the previous one was in
2004 with 114 people (so +57 !). So, this is cool to have so many
smalltalkers. This is a great opportunity to meet other Smalltalkers,
attend high quality talks and demos.

You'll find out more about what happening here at Amsterdam, talks
slideshows, and other media related to the conference on the site
below. You already have PDF files of the 20 submissions to the ESUG
Technology Innovation Awards. BTW 20 submissions to the ESUG Awards is
also a new record.

http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/Esug2008Media

Cheers,
Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Responsable de l'enseignement de l'informatique
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org