AGI (Re: [squeak-dev] How to find...?)

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 10:35:06 UTC 2008

Hi,

2008/8/26 Yoshiki Ohshima <yoshiki at vpri.org>:
> At Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:10:23 +0000,
> dmurphy at infratecture.com wrote:
>>
>> no problem!
>>
>> btw...is anyone at ViewPoints Research doing anything with AGI?
>> (Artificial General Intelligence).  i saw a google summer of code
>> project to port NARS to Squeak.  is anyone pursuing?

Actually, I will pursue (at least porting NARS). But unfortunatly I
won't be able to spend much time on it by the end of this year.
NARS is still a prototype. I need to port more before we can start
refactoring it. There's a huge need for a better dispatch but there is
not enough functionnalities implemented right now to figure out
exactly the refactoring directions.

Don't hesitate though to contact Klaus or myself if you want to join ;)

Cheers,
Cédrick