[squeak-dev] Re: Is there an up to date tutorial for making plugins?

Ragnar Hojland Espinosa ragnar at ragnar-hojland.com
Tue Aug 26 11:09:10 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 12:40 PM, Ang Beepeng <beepeng86 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks Ragnar. I am trying to build plugin on Win32, how and what should I
> modify if I am to follow the example from the page you wrote?

Ethan's post is good on setting up the build environment. My page,
other than the references to platforms/unix/config/ and maybe the
-lncurses.so, should be applicable to win32. You could start by
building a sample plugin without using any external libraries just to
see if it works, and then move on from there (if the C side of the
plugin doesn't need a library you obviously don't need to link it when
compiling).

--
Ragnar