[squeak-dev] how to tell when Squeak's GUI is active?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Aug 27 13:51:49 UTC 2008

Hi Craig,

In windows you could just compare the window handle to the GetTopWindow
handle http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms633514(VS.85).aspx.

You could also check GetWindow to see if a previous (in Z-Order) window
exists. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms633515(VS.85).aspx

Ron