[squeak-dev] BabyUML has reached its goal

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Thu Aug 28 12:00:15 UTC 2008

The goal of the BabyUML project was to bridge the chasm between the code
we write at compile time and the networks of communicating objects that
do the work at runtime.

The BabyIDE interactive development environment bridges this chasm . Its
foundation is the new DCI paradigm, its key stone is a variant of the
Traits stateless methods.

Read the report and download the programs. You find all about it in the
BabyIDE home page
    http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver/themes/babyide/babyide-index.html
<http://heim.ifi.uio.no/%7Etrygver/themes/babyide/babyide-index.html>

Enjoy yourself while I'm relaxing in the mountains for the next seven days.
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug       mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no

Morgedalsvn. 5A         http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver

N-0378 Oslo               Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27

Norway