[squeak-dev] Fwd: ¿Were are "Movies-Player" and "Movies-Kernel" categories?

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 13:13:23 UTC 2008

Not having responses to my mail about this topic, I want to add some
comments, the 3.10.2 last image is named "basic", that means that
exist a "full" one?. I not found on the ftp.

Also, this basic image don't have the capability of play a video? We
are lossed such feature?

Any clarification will be appreciated.

Cheers.