[squeak-dev] External language support

Joshua Gargus schwa at fastmail.us
Mon Dec 1 20:30:27 UTC 2008

Unfortunately, here is currently no direct way to interface directly
with C++ code (only C code).  This is due to the lack of standardization
of eg: name-mangling between C++ compilers.  However, it is still
possible to call C++ code by wrapping the desired functions in C
functions (or rather, functions declared as 'extern "C" ').

This should be enough documentation to get you started on the
Squeak-to-C part:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/370

Cheers,
Josh