[squeak-dev] External language support

jordi inglada jordi.inglada at orfeo-toolbox.org
Thu Dec 4 20:43:26 UTC 2008

Thank you all for the answers. I had a look at FANN and even asked the
developer of the Squeak bindings, but, as far as I understand, it is not
easy at all to proceed using FFI.

Since I wanted to wrap a library containing several thousands of classes
using advanced template features, I guess I will have to find another
solution.

Regards,

Jordi