[squeak-dev] Practical Squeak (was Re: What is Squeak (was Re: Re: package universes, sake/packages, (first time) user experiences, etc.))

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 15:26:19 UTC 2008

Keith,
While the politics of what you said was interesting in and of itself, I was
most interested in the following small piece:

I am fed up with you saying there is no progress. I do paid work in
> squeak, and from that perspective there has been LOTS of progress.

What kind of work (if you can say)?  As a much-less-experienced
"pragmatist," I always like to know "what's possible" so I can store that in
the back of my mind and bring it out when I need to!

Take care, and good luck with all the rest!

Rob