[squeak-dev] Polymorph

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Dec 9 16:38:03 UTC 2008

The announcements lists is completely moderated, subscribing to the list
has no effect on whether your submission is accepted.  If you send
something and it doesn't appear on the list within 24 hours then please
email me about it.

Currently we get around 100 spam messages a day to the list, and rarely
even one valid submission per month.  So this is a ratio of 1/3000 and
akin to finding a needle in a haystack.  We try, but it's far from
impossible to overlook a submission.  When we do we need your help to
clue us in.

Ken