[squeak-dev] Producing alpha images

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 05:14:47 UTC 2008

> *Please* do realize the value of alpha images as a form of
> communication in this community. If you post a fix for the .gz loading
> I will happily produce an alpha image for people to play with.
I do realize the value of alpha images thats what Bob the builder is
for, building images automatically and constantly building and testing
them. The plan is to have many more alphas than we have ever had before.

e.g. We can have an alpha minimal image, and an alpha full image in
which every possible package can be loaded and tested.

What I don't want to do is to be continually producing these alphas,
when if I finish Bob, he could do it for me.

regards

Keith

More on deliverables in a second.