Board , Who and What (was theRe: [squeak-dev] Producing alpha images)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Dec 10 12:40:33 UTC 2008

On 10/12/2008, at 08:19, Göran Krampe wrote:

> It seems I have pointed this out a THOUSAND times and nothing is
> happening. If the board totally ignores this table then for god
> sake - delete it.
>
> regards, Göran

Now I awake all, and most hate me and trow me stones, wish all  say
something before next Board election.

Things I don't liike and say before.

1) The undemocratic procedure.

Why any person on this list don't have the same rights as Masters ?

2) The "rank" don't should be "eternal"

No sports have same champions forever. !!
So we should take two last years of community work for qualify who is
"Master" and who is "Master2000" or whatever

3) What the community really wish of Board ?

Edgar