Board , Who and What (was theRe: [squeak-dev] Producing alpha images)

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 14:39:17 UTC 2008

2008/12/10 Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar>:

> On 10/12/2008, at 08:19, Göran Krampe wrote:
>
> It seems I have pointed this out a THOUSAND times and nothing is happening.
> If the board totally ignores this table then for god sake - delete it.

thanks for mentioning. We should check teams and update it accordingly.

> regards, Göran
>
> Now I awake all, and most hate me and trow me stones, wish all  say
> something before next Board election.
> Things I don't liike and say before.
> 1) The undemocratic procedure.
> Why any person on this list don't have the same rights as Masters ?

it depends, on what you putting under 'rights'.

> 2) The "rank" don't should be "eternal"
> No sports have same champions forever. !!

it is completely based on free will. If you want to become a Master
and take responsibility, and community supported you - here you go.

> So we should take two last years of community work for qualify who is
> "Master" and who is "Master2000" or whatever
> 3) What the community really wish of Board ?

Some time ago i proposed to put a formal declaration "what is
board/leadership" on squeak.org. Any good english writers?
I'm sure, it cant be me or you, Edgar, because our English is a bit
far from being good :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.